Private Bucharest Old Town Walking Tour – Overview
Summer arrived to Bucharest with a bit of tan and a lot of Charm. We invite you to stroll through Bucharest in this Walking Tour of the Old Town for discovering its stories and tasting its flavors. Don’t worry, we trick the summer heat with a pint of beer and a visit one of Bucharest’s most famous landmark.
Our Oriental Little Paris has a lot to show in any season! Join us and slowly experience white Bucharest!
Booking is necessary !
- Starting time : custom set every day, on request.
- Duration : Around 3 hours (including one beer break in Bucharest most famous restaurant).
- Costs : guide, drink and entrances from only 8 euros/person (for groups larger that 15 pax).
- Meeting place : Saint Anthony Sq, at the entrance in Manuc Inn. Look for our distinctive green outfit and be ready to start the walking tour Click here for map.
Walking Tour Highlights
- Get an insider’s view of Bucharest with a private tour led by a local guide
- Stroll through more than 500 years of Romanian history
- Explore Bucharest’s hidden attractions and beautiful architecture
- ‘Meet the locals’ at a pint of Beer in the most famous Restaurant in Bucharest
- Have a look inside one of the famous landmarks of Little Paris Bucharest