Private Family Bike Tour – Friendly Bucharest
From: 10 €
Bucharest Family Bike Tour
Passing through Bucharest while in family holiday or in a weekend break? What other better way can be to discover a bit of the city while enjoying a bike ride in the greenest part of Bucharest?
Experience some communist past stories along with some romantic images of “Little Paris” Bucharest! Discover the multiple historical and cultural layers of the amazing city of Bucharest!
Hop on bicycles and let us discover the North Side of Bucharest in this specially designed Family Bike Tour!
Booking is necessary !
- Starting time : 12:00 every day, only on request (limited spots).
- Duration : Around 1 1/2 hours
- Costs : Bike, helmet, guide and bottle of water for only 15 euros (55 lei)/adult and 10 euros (45 lei)/child
- Meeting place : Charles de Gaulle Sq, at the entrance in Herastrau park, in front of Charles de Gaulle statue. Look for our distinctive green outfit. Click here for Google Maps.
- Relax your feet and go for a breeze
- Check out the stage of the infamous Flowers Battles of Bucharest
- Find out how the models of society changed along time in printed media
- Look for “stolen brides” at the Arch of Triumph
||Let's discover it together!
Awarded by Tripadvisor